Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Best Way to Stop Smoking That They Don’t Want You to Know About!

Here is a fact that may or may not be shocking to you. About every 13 seconds, a person dies as a result of smoking cigarettes. The question lies not in how dangerous smoking is to your heath. But it becomes the question of “What is the best and most effective way to stop smoking for good?”

I’m no scientist, or economist, but what I have realized in my journey to stop smoking, is that many methods that claim to help us stop smoking are being driven by capital gain, thus setting us up for failure.

I have tried everything from the patch to nicotine replacements and gum’s, you name it, I have tried it. And I realized myself buying more and more of these replacements, spending just as much money as I did when buying a pack a day.

The method that I personally believe to be the best to stop smoking is hypnosis to stop smoking. Hypnosis is not some hokey poky pipe dream to quick smoking, it is based on going to the heart of the matter and delivering your subconscious mind from the idea that you are a smoker.

The reason hypnosis is such a powerful method to give up smoking, along with any other addictions, is because it penetrates the conscious, and goes into the subconscious mind in a way that we humans cannot actively access, and destroys the initial desire to smoke.

This method is not only the most natural way to quit smoking, but it is extremely more affordable than other methods that will leave your pockets dry.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment